This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via our website or via email. This policy been created by the internet experts at Autoriders and is frequently updated , so we suggest you re-review from time to time.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email.
Certain businesses are required under the Data Protection Act to have a Data Controller for ensuring proper implementation of the Act and protection of Data received from customers.
1. Information we collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason such as booking or providing your bank details .
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website.
3. Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service or any promotions that we have .
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors such as your area of residence or age group.
4. Storing your personal data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
5. Disclosing your information
We would not disclose information and keep it strictly confidential except for
- Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimize risk .
6. Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you.. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
7. Contacting us
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at 011-45450000
If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is firstname.lastname@example.org
We take a refundable deposit as per mentioned on our website. The amount varies as per the car model.
The deposit will be refunded within 8 to 14 working days from the end of service.
However the extra charges if any like extra kilometres used, extra time used than the actual time booked or if any damages done to car will be deducted from the same and the balance will be refunded.